Shared Borders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Taintedbloom Biography
by Taintedbloom Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:46 pm

» Ban the Person Above
by Soma Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:30 pm

» Stormblaze Bio
by Stormblaze Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:01 am

» Veras at home
by Veras Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:26 pm

» Thsarias's Bio
by Cheza Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:04 pm

» Soma's Bio
by Cheza Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:57 am

» Two truths; One lie
by Soma Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:51 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by Fury Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:15 am

» Fury's Bio (W.I.P) (Almost Done)
by Fury Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:33 am

» Werewolf Terms (IMPORTANT!)
by Cheza Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:03 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Territorial infringement

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Territorial infringement Empty Territorial infringement

Post by Veras Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Gunshots ring out throughout the Forrest of the mist mountain pack, as veras sprints in his human form pursueing an exreemely dangerous skin changer of the Kodiak bear variety. The creature had killed more than a dozen lone wolfs but found itself outmatched when it attempted to murder veras who had sliced into its back with his cruciform sword wounding it badly. Veras empties a clip of 9mm pistol ammo into its back but the massive bear shrugs it off and keeps running. Veras had taken exception to the attempted murder and decided it was time to teach this giant bear a lesson... In taxidermy. Veras leaps onto the skin changers back and finishes it off with a blade to the skull

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Territorial infringement Empty Re: Territorial infringement

Post by Cheza Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:21 pm

The gunshots echo onto the rocks and manage to reach Cheza on the other side of the hiking trails. Nobody has a gun that I know of, it must be an intruder! she thought before she ran in the direction they came from. She wasn't fearful in choosing to pursue the source, but she wasn't confident either. I don't have any weapon that can help me if they use their gun, why does this have to happen now?! she added in thought before she reached the source - a male werewolf who appeared to be hovered over a dead skin walker. She looked at the gash the werewolf's blade made to its head. To let him know of her presence, she let out a savage growl. "I've seen more intimidating creatures, but you sir don't belong here!" she said to him, her eyes narrowed.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner
Alpha Female of Mist Mountain

Owner Alpha Female of Mist Mountain

https://sharedborders.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:28 pm

Veras looked up at the unarmed werewolf amused as he pulls his blade out of the creatures skull. Bears are a lot stronger than wolves especially when the bear stands twelve feet tall, and she looks unarmed and to him not very intimidating. "I believe the words you're looking for, are think you for eliminating this eminent threat to myself and my pack, good sir." He says as he wipes his blade on the creatures fur "no trouble at all just being neighborly"

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:41 pm

(Pretend it's night time, okay? lol)

Cheza bit back the curse word in her throat and clenched a fist. "I am impressed you managed to kill the skin walker, but you forgot the fact you aren't in loner territory anymore, scum!" she replied angrily. "For years, I have led my pack victoriously, and we have dealt with enemies who can fly! If a threat enters our territory, the smart thing you should have done was leave it for my pack to deal with, instead, you didn't and now if you're looking for a fight, you surely got one!" she added before shifting into her wolf form - a large white wolf with amber eyes. She bared her fangs at him.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Veras was tired he had just fought a massive skin changer, pursued it at full sprint for over a mile, then cut it down with a sword.in short he was in no condition to fight.. fairly. Fortunately for him though veras wasn't in the least opposed to fighting dirty. Taking advantage of the time she spends shape shifting he uses that time to close the distance and put the gun to her head pulling back the hammer "go ahead, make my day..." He says plainly

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:00 am

Cheza was praying she had some advantage, but her hopes vanished completely when she felt the gun's barrel to her head. She froze in her place. "Pull the trigger and Mist Mountain is without an Alpha female. But I didn't get to be Alpha just by looking pretty." she replied before she lowered her head until it wasn't in the gun's direction, tucked under his arm and slammed him to the ground with her tackle.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:14 am

Veras grins as she tackles him, and d gets in past the gun barrel. It's a smart move given the assumption that a Tunis only effective if a bullet hits you. Unfortunately for the Alpha female this is not the case. Few words describe the dizzying effect of having a pistol discharged directly next to ones eardrum. As chez tackles him veras does just that, the raw noise and force emitted is enough to stun her so veras can toss her onto her back and point the gun at her again still choosing not to shoot her "you don't have to do this" he says with a chuckle"I'm having fun though if you want to keep at it."

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:20 am

Cheza grunted as he did the same to her. At his words, she growled, her fangs pearly white like her pelt. "Then why didn't you run when I was shifting instead of pointing that thing to my face?! The attack was not as offensive as you think, I was merely defending myself! If I was going to be offensive, I would have bitten your neck!" she snarled at him in response.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:31 am

Veras raises an eyebrow. "OK so let's pretend that situation was reversed" he responds annoyed "youve just chased down a skin changer who's been killing a lot of people some of them your friends, you pursue this skin changer into another packs territory. By the way to set the record straight I knew when I entered your territory I was just to angry to care. Another quick addition your brother who isn't much of a fighter is in this pack and may also be in danger. Now you chase this down and after you kill it you're too exhausted to do much of anything. You are then confronted by another wolf who growls "if you're looking for a fight you've surely got one." You're too tired to run or fight fair but you have the crucial advantage of being armed, what would you have done?"

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:40 am

Cheza was about to respond with anger before she listened to his words and paused. She had opened her mouth to say something but she then clamped it shut and looked to her left as she thought about it. When her gaze returned to him her gaze had softened. "I....would have done....what you did." she responded slowly, before sighing. "Fine, you win. Let me go and I won't attack you." she added in a low tone, her voice sounding sincere.

Last edited by Cheza on Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:57 am

Veras nods a bit and lowers his gun. He finally allows himself to fall back against a tree gasping for the air. Something he's desperately needed to do for about five minutes now "tell Sparrow I said hi will you?" He asks in between gasps

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:07 am

(I can just see his brother walking in on us right now XD I can allow you to do that even if you haven't posted his bio yet.......I don't mind Very Happy )

Cheza slowly got up and shook the dirt from her pelt. "Might I ask how you know of him? You're not from a pack....your scent doesn't match any." she said, sniffing the air around her. "Most loners don't know pack members by name, they usually just have an encounter like this one and move on without knowing the name of their offenders. You must travel a lot then." she explained before she flicked her tail.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:25 am

"Well.., it would have been awkward if I didn't know my little brother's name." Veras stated simply as he leaned against a tree. "Mom wasn't around much and I'm pretty sure she killed dad in his sleep so I ended up teaching him how to survive, best I could, made sure he got to school knew his way around a fist fight and such. Life of a loner never was for him though he joined your pack a few years back, haven't talked a lot sense for obvious reasons."

(In a couple posts

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:36 am

(Awwww, you should make them hug *cuddles random teddy bear*)

Cheza listened before she looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry for your loss.....it must have been hard for you to train him while you both were still loners. Since I didn't exactly make it clear yet, I inherited Alpha position because I was the only daughter of the former Alpha pair, and my mother wanted me to be next in line, so when I gained a mate, she made me and my mate the Betas. Me and my twin brother grew up close, but I didn't really think he was cut out to be a Sentinel. I thought for sure he was going to end up for scout or a nanny since he liked pups." she told him before sitting down. "Yeah, your brother has a way of ending fights, in fact he stopped me from attacking a loner friend of his roughly 2 years ago." she added before she licked her paw.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:14 am

"The loner have a name?" Veras asks straightening his posture and looking curious. "Had to have been turned we lived in human Society" he seems puzzled as he can't recall them knowing any other wolves then

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:24 am

Cheza stopped licking her paw, setting the paw back onto the ground. "Sparrow told me his name was Chris. Apparently they met and became friends at some museum of some sort in the human town. And yes, he was turned, and newly turned when I encountered him. He didn't really know his wolf abilities at the time, so I easily pinned him to a tree. I was about to bite him when Sparrow snuck up and punched me in the face hard enough to make me remove my grip on Chris. Chris ran off before Sparrow explained it to me and I just didn't punish him for what he did. I haven't seen Chris since." she explained to him.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:47 am

(Sparrow would look like your first suggestion for veras BTW)
Veras nods "I remember him... I'll look for him, see what I can teach if I run into him" he goes to stand up finally recovered he stretches "see you some other time,pack wolf"

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:51 am

(Next post, use Sparrow or when I create the topic for her to get you something to eat Razz )

Cheza raised her head to his last sentence. "Wait..........would you like to eat something? You must be kinda hungry after running so far." she suggested to him. "Maybe you can see your brother......the pack house isn't too far away from here. In fact, it's just beyond the trees over there." she said and pointed to her left.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:16 am

(That post is gonna take some thought, hey can witchcraft be a thing in this?)

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:17 am

(sure, it's supernatural, ain't it?! Very Happy )
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:26 am

He can't help but sound slightly suspicious "you're inviting a loner into the home of your pack?" It's not that he means to be rude, but the idea of a packwolf showing him hospitality is a foreign concept to him. He can't help but wonder if there is a catch so he asks. Bluntly "why are you offering me this?"

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:30 am

Cheza twitched her ears. "Well, you managed to kill that skin walker, which saved my pack some energy, I have to give something to show my gratitude." she responded simply.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:36 am

Veras nods "well I appreciate it and I accept" he pauses waiting for her to lead the way then recalls something that might be of use "coven of witchches in town intend to kidnap your pack elder and sacrifice them in a ritual"

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:42 am

Cheza was about to lead him to the pack house when she stopped in her tracks as she heard his second response. She turned to him. "The only elder right now is my mother. Why would witches want to do that?" she asked him. She continued to lead him, passing tree after tree after tree.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:51 am

"I heard it through a friend who considers himself a sorcerer... Like a witch only he doesnt use have a coven. Anyway It didn't seem too important to me at the time, but I think what they're wanting to do with the ritual is to turn her into an ancient evil Greek being known as a vyrokolakas, an undead being that was once a werewolf, and bend it to their will"

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum