Shared Borders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Taintedbloom Biography
by Taintedbloom Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:46 pm

» Ban the Person Above
by Soma Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:30 pm

» Stormblaze Bio
by Stormblaze Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:01 am

» Veras at home
by Veras Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:26 pm

» Thsarias's Bio
by Cheza Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:04 pm

» Soma's Bio
by Cheza Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:57 am

» Two truths; One lie
by Soma Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:51 pm

» Yum or Yuck!
by Fury Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:15 am

» Fury's Bio (W.I.P) (Almost Done)
by Fury Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:33 am

» Werewolf Terms (IMPORTANT!)
by Cheza Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:03 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Gratitude (Veras)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gratitude (Veras) Empty Gratitude (Veras)

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:18 am

()
Cheza
Cheza
Owner
Alpha Female of Mist Mountain

Owner Alpha Female of Mist Mountain

https://sharedborders.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Gratitude (Veras) Empty Re: Gratitude (Veras)

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:24 am

They do but it's vague and hard to interpret for them" veras explains,and disregards the male werewolf as they walk by. "A small team then while the rest of your pack guard the elder, you, i , and one more could do it" he says "or I could just let you know if I hear anything else"
(Sparrow will be during lunch)

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:33 am

Cheza smiled. "Both would be extremely generous of you, but I think going in first-hand is the best option, we might learn some things more about this coven." she said before entering the mansion. As they come through the door the werewolves in the gathering room look their way. "Just ignore their stares." she whispers to him. She then led him through the crowd and into a huge kitchen (looks like the picture for the kitchen). When she entered a brown haired male werewolf (Sparrow) glanced her way.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:45 am

Sparrow looks shocked to see the alpha leading veras in. Knowing his brother he assumes he has done something to draw her wrath "veras? In the name of.." Before veras can say anything Sparrow turns to Chez ""Whatever he did ma'am I swear he meant nothing by it , he was probably just drunk... Or sleep walking, or drunk sleep..." Veras bursts out laughing

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:48 am

Cheza made a 'calm down' motion with her arms. "Actually he did the total opposite. Your brother has managed to kill a skin walker which came upon our pack's territory and has provided me with information of a possible threat to an elder." she replied to him before shifting back into her human form (with clothes on!).
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:55 am

(*visibly dissapointed veras* jk)
Sparrow looks far more shocked "so he didn't shoot at you?" The young healer wonders

Veras laughs and makes a soso motion with his hand "I missed on purpose this time, in other news. It's good to see you little bro!" veras hugs his still baffled brother

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:02 am

(hahahaha)

Cheza smiled. "No, but he did put the gun to my head twice." she explained. "I brought him here to give him something to eat to show our gratitude, unless he chooses to be thanked another way." she told Sparrow before opening the fridge. "So, Veras, what exactly you have the taste for.....we have a lot of stuff in her." she said while looking through it.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:16 am

Veras thinks for a bit. He has a good sized territory and the hunting is good, so he gets plenty of dear and wild boar. Occasionally he sneaks onto farms to poach chickens... What kinof meat is rare enough that he could choose it? He wonders then it hits him "got any beef?"

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:24 am

Cheza looked around, humming to herself. She finally stopped humming and grabbed something out of the fridge. "Beef hamburger sound good to you?" she asked him, holding the raw hamburger wrapped tray up so he could see.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:43 am

Veras nods "that sounds amazing, I haven't had a lot of fatty meats lately" he explains and adds back towards the coven topic "sure I'll take you to em so you can scope em out. Anyway you could spread the word for your people not to attack me if I end up here again, I won't hunt your game or come around and eat your food but I take it upon myself to deal with skinwalkers in the area, after all even a mighty pack like yours could lose a scout to ambush, and skinwalkers know no borders and affect us all"

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:17 am

Cheza closes the fridge door as he makes his decision. "Anything you want on it, cheese, lettuce, tomato, ketchup?" she asked him before setting it down and washing her hands off. While she washes her hands, she listens to what he says about the coven. "I would like to announce you to the pack, but there are some werewolves in here who might get a bit temperamental.....they might think you're actually a spy for the coven. So I chose not to in order to protect you from their superstitions. Speaking of spy, if you're willing, you could become a spy for my pack in order to learn more information about the coven. OR.....you could ask your friend who mentioned them if he will help us. Whether you decide not to do that or not, the information you have given me is a great deal to my pack as a whole, without elders, wisdom will no longer be passed down, and without pups, the future members of the pack will no longer exist. I would like you & Sparrow to go with me to find where the coven meet and attend to one of their meetings. We may learn a whole lot more information about their plans for my mother if we do that." she said before she dried her hands and looked at Sparrow. "Sparrow, if you do not wish to take part, I will choose someone else to go in your place. I'd like to know now, if you can manage." she added, pausing still to wait for Sparrow's answer.

(I don't think I've posted a longer reply in my whole roleplaying career so far lol)
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Sparrow shakes his head "no I'll go, I need to get out and stretch my legs anyway" he says leaning against the wall "if he's a spy won't he need to report to someone?"

veras nods in agreement pointing out "spies are notoriously less affective if they have to sneak through your own territory to tell you what they find... Also cheese would be nice thank you"

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:41 am

(I'm a big fan of beef too lol I eat nothing but beef...beef hamburgers, beef hotdogs, beef bologna, you name it! Very Happy )

Cheza chuckled. "Well, if you want to be a spy, you could report to my Beta male." she answered the both of them before running over to the fridge and pulling out two different cheeses. "Swiss or cheddar?" she asked Veras.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:24 am

(Beef is delicious eat all kinds (except veal) though it's hard to argue with venison)

"On a burger? Cheddar no contest" he says "who's your betamale anyway?" He asked her the obvious but also very necessary question. As he walks over to the sink to wash his hands

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:06 pm

(Why did that post not look finished to me, but whatevs, ignore this Razz )

Cheza chuckled at his answer to the cheese. "Yes, Swiss would taste awful, I have to admit, I've tried it." she said before she took out some of the hamburger meat and shaped it into a patty-like shape. While holding it in one hand, she reached into the oven in the one corner of the cabinets and brought out a circular pan to put the burger on. She turned the burner on and set the pan on it. "Nathan........he's the Beta male right now. I would allow you to meet him right now but he's sorting through some things with his mate currently. The reason why I picked him is because he is the brainiest of Betas among all the packs. He actually works as a scientist at some lab in the human town....at least that's what he says." she told Veras before turning to face him. "Don't worry about him, he's much too nice of a person than have superstitions towards you. Plus he talks to just about anyone.....humans, loners, you name it!" she added in comfort. "Sparrow! I'm still waiting to see how my mother's doing.....is her leg healed yet?" she asked him.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:32 pm

(Because ii had just worked a double shift after working a night shift and was way too tired to think)

Veras nods and begins to clean his pistol "sorry the ammo I was using was surplus stock ammunition it'll corode the barrel and cause pitting of left unattended for too long, anything else I should know about pitting."

Sparrow nods recalling perhaps the most odd assignment he's had so far "yes ma'am we managed to get the thermometer and the GI Joe action figure out of the leg out and patch it up but we had to put her under... Can I ask how exactly that happened?"

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:49 pm

Cheza heard Sparrow's response and she snarled at him. "No, you may not! That stupid pup put it on the stairs and was lucky my mom fell on her leg instead of her neck! And why did you cut off after 'under'?!" she growled, lifting an eyebrow (her right one). "Sparrow.......are you hiding something from me?" she asked him, making her eyes little slits.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Sparrow shakes his head "not at all it was just a really strange case and I thought you might over react if I asked" he says honestly "look she's stabilized and under heavy guard, nothing is going to happen" no sooner has sparrow said this than you hear several somethings hit the floor and the breaking of a window up stairs

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:29 pm

(Ooooooooh, nice dramatic ending to that post! I love drama! I'm like addicted to it XD)

Cheza gasped as she heard the noises upstairs. "What the....! Lets go!" she said and ran out of the room and onto the stairwell, forgetting making his meal. When she reached the area of the noises, she stopped as she saw bodies laying on the ground, one in a pool of blood. Oh Lupus....please no! she thought to herself. When she reached the one covered in blood, she turned it over, and came face-to-face with her sister's lifeless face. "No! Beth!" she said as she held the body tight to her, sobbing. She then gasped and went into the room nearby, gasping as she saw the broken window. The healing quarters......where's mom? she thought.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Veras and sparrow follow in tow. Sparrow having grabbed a kitchen knife on the way drops it stares at the scene shocked. Veras sweeps the room for any more hostiles pistol at the ready "we're clear, and i think we can figure out who did this with relative ease..."

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:53 pm

(I would try to restrain from cussing, but I can't really without avoiding to show how angry Cheza is right now.....so please ignore the language in this part if you mind reading it Razz )

Cheza clenched both her fists before walking over to them and crouching down near her sister. "Those damn witches! I'll kill 'em! I'll kill all of the coven FOR THIS!" she said as she leaned over her sister's body. When she lifted her head, tears were streaming down her face. "Sparrow......they killed Beth (her sister, btw)." she said tearfully. "She was probably going to check on mom when those bastards stabbed her!" she exclaimed, pounding a fist on the floor now stained with blood.

(Please forgive me, for I have sinned against the rules....ONCE!)
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:20 pm

Sparrow seems to have been rendered a bit dizzy but not so much to have lost his senses "I dont understand... We had some of our best fighters up here how on earth did the witches do this without any noise it just doesn't make sense.."

Veras interjects calmly "must have been some kind of spell, we can't allow them to turn her mother into a vyrokolokas."

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:34 pm

(sorry 'bout the language Smile )

Cheza stood up and growled. "They must have fought back somehow. How could they kill my sister if they didn't have any weapons on them?" she said, pulling out the knife out of her sister's chest and examining it. "There is a book on the floor in there which might have been a spell book that one of the witches dropped, which might conclude a struggle." she said before she walked into the room and picking up the book. She then looked at the broken window, noticing blood. "One of them is injured, it's not my mother's blood." she said, walking over to the window next. "Badly injured, the blood is trailing in the direction of the human town........Sparrow, Veras.....if they plan to turn her into a vyrokolokas as soon as they get their hands on her, then we must go to their meeting immediately." she finished.
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Veras Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:40 pm

(It's cool on my site cussing is permitted alsomi think we need a new place to find them at)

Veras
Loner/Admin
Loner/Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheza Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:41 pm

(I'll let you decide where Smile )
Cheza
Cheza
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next